The rooms of the hotel Alquézar 2 offer to the guest the possibility of relaxing and enjoying the unique panoramic to the Collegiate and de Canyon of Vero River.. It is set a traditional stone building with wooden features and Mudéjar brickwork.
Most rooms are open onto a balcony and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, a phone and a work desk.
A cash machine is available on site.
Set within The Nature Reserve of Guara Canyons, the Sierra de Guara Mountains and the Somontano Wine Region are within easy reach from Alquézar. The local area has many prehistoric sites and is also ideal for adventure sports.
Room distribution is as follows: 3 double room with 1 king bed, 2 triple rooms, 15 double rooms (twin bed) and 1 single room.
|Type of Room||Low Season||High Season|
|Double Room with views||90€||100€|
|Standard Double Room||80€||90€|
|Single Room with Views||80€||90€|
|Standard Single Room||70€||80€|
Breakfast included in the price
- Pets welcome (under request)
- Air conditioning
- Complete bathroom – hydromassage possibility
- Digital TV
- Rooms with handicapped access
- WIFI Internet access.
- Paper and pencil
|Number of rooms||
|Sheets ant towels||X|
|Pet are allowed *(guide dog)||X|
|Bike room storage||X|
|Coffe shop / Bar||X|
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Other places to visit:
- Ethnological Museum of Alquézar “Casa Fabián”.
- Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations… here are some examples :
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval.