This Rural Hotel with Charm is placed in Huerta de Vero village, 8kms. away from Alquezar.
It is two-stars rural hotel that counts with a quiet and warm atmosphere. Its rooms are comfortable, and it also offers you the option to have meals in its restaurant that has a really good gastronomic menu and the staff is friendly and welcoming.
This hotel has seven bedrooms: one is four-bedded and the other ones are double-bedded (in some ones you can add an extra bed). Each room has an ensuite bathroom. All rooms have heating, air conditioning, TV, hair dryer, and one of them has a hydromassage bath.
This Hotel has an excelent restaurant with seasonal food. Meals are cooked with great quality local produce and accompanied with Certificate of Origin Somontano Wine.
|Individual Room B&B||65€|
|Double Room B&B/ with hydro massage||80€/ 100€|
|Extra Bed with Breakfast||30€|
|Double Room B&B/ with hydro massage. August and Easter||90€/ 125€|
Prices per room with VAT included.
Dinner or Lunch within half-board room: 15€ per person (VAT included).
Wine, beer, soft-drinks, and coffee are not included in the menu.
- Pets are not admitted.
- All rooms have bed linen and towels.
- Extra bed available.
- Heating and Air Conditioning in all rooms.
- TV in each room.
- Daily Room Service
- Public car park next to the hotel
- Public Services in Alquezar: bakery, sport area, swimming pools, convenience store, souvenir shop, park, pharmacy, ATM, public car park, tourist office, taxi service, restaurants….
- Lodging adhered to the Wine Route.
Activities all Year
Alquezar Medieval Village is only 5KM from Buera
Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
Some other activities are available with the same company: rafting, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family activities
Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Places to Visit
- In Buera: Wonderful walk to Ermitage Santa María de Dulcis and San Juan small ermitage, Olive oil Mill from the XVI, Pozo de los Moros “ice well”, The forest of Olive Trees.
- In Alquezar: Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations… here are some examples :
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval- In Summer relax at the Salt Pools