Located in the peaceful village of Colungo 6KM away from the Medieval Village of Alquezar, at the edge of the Guara Nature Reserve, this guest house offers 6 rooms with private bathrooms set in recently renovated country house.
The rooms they have both air conditioning and heating. Each one also has a TV and free toiletries.
Our Guest House in Colungo offers a shared lounge with sofas, a fireplace and a TV. There is also a terrace which offers great views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
Within the house there is a restaurant and bar which serves local cuisine which offers Breakfast, Lunches and Dinner. A kitchen with a microwave and fridge is also available for guests to use. Also a Barbecue is available for guests.
The entire Guest House can be rented for Groups (up to 18 people).
ENTIER HOUSE FOR GROUPS (max 18 people)
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|LOW SEASON||HIGS SEASON|
|4 people room||68€||75€|
- High Season: Easter, August, National Spanish Holidays and Christmas
- Low Season: Rest of the year
- Prices per room and per night or entier house.
- Prices are VAT included.
- Breakfast not included.
- Free WIFI
- Breakfast: 6€ per person
- Lunch or Dinner: 15€ per person VAT included
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Heating/ AC in all the rooms
- Open all year
- Pets not allowed
- Daily Room Cleaning
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.