This Camping in Alquezar is located 2 KM from village of Alquézar in the Sierra de Guara Natural Park.
The campsite was built in the middle of a forest of oaks and thousand year old olive trees. Everything from buildings to the furniture was constructed using natural materials from the environment. This makes Camping Alquézar a place that is in perfect harmony with its surrounding landscape, and a perfect place from which to explore this land of contrasts and experiences.
Camping Alquézar is highly apreciated among lovers of adventure sports, which guarantees a good night’s sleep. The small size of the campsize, with only about 100 lots and a personalized service make this Camping a family-oriented and homely place.
The Camping features wide lots, with an average size of 50 m2. Most lots have electricity Campers and motorhomes are welcome at our site. We have many lots specifically adapted for these vehicles. We have facilities to refill water tanks and to empty chemical toilets.
The campsite also has wi-fi zones, barbecues (for charcoal), large picnic tables, open-air showers, bathrooms for handicapped and babies, as well as laundry facilities (sinks, washing and drying machines).
The washrooms are wide and spacious. We use a permanent cleaning service that guarantees their perfect sanitary state.
Car traffic inside the campsite is restricted and regulated, which is why there is barely any movement of cars near the lots, so you can enjoy nature without any disturbance.
We offer Bungalows from 2 until 6 people, they are situated between ancient oaks and olive trees.
- These accommodations have one or two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a living/dining room. All bungalows have a complete bathroom with shower, one double room with a double bed and one double room with twin beds, as well as a roofed, furnished terrace.
- In addition, they have hot water, heating, air conditioning, blankets and TV.
- You should bring your own bed sheets and towels, or if you prefer, you can rent them on site.
- Each bungalow has parking for a single car
|ADULT||4.80 €||6.10 €|
|KID (3 – 12 years old)||4.50 €||5.00 €|
|SMALL TENT (2 – 3 plazas)||4.50 €||5.70 €|
|BIG TENT||5.00 €||6.80 €|
|CARAVAN||5.00 €||6.30 €|
|CAMPING-CAR||6.50 €||8.50 €|
|MINIBUS||6.00 €||7.50 €|
|CAR||4.50 €||5.00 €|
|MOTORCYCLE||4.00 €||4.50 €|
|ELECTRICITY CARAVAN/ C-CAR/ MINIBUS||5.00 €||5.00 €|
|ELECTRICITY TENT||3.00 €||3.50 €|
|DOG||3.00 €||3.50 €|
* High season: Holy Week Easter, July and August.
* Low season: rest of the year.
* Prices VAT INCLUDED
* Open all year around
|Bung. 2 p||90€||55€||45€|
- High season: Holy Week Easter, July and August.
- Medium Season: March, April, May, June, September and October
- Low season: January- February- November- December.
- Prices VAT INCLUDED
- Open all year around
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Other places to visit:
- Ethnological Museum of Alquézar “Casa Fabián”.
- Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations… here are some examples :
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval.