Our Apartment O’ROYO is located in the Medieval village of Alquézar in the Center of the Natural Park of Guara. The apartment is situated in the Heart of the Alquézar Village.
Every Apartment has a capacity for 4-6 people (2 double Rooms and Sofa Bed at the Dinning room)
Each apartment has a living room, sofa and TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a bathtub or shower.
Various restaurants and supermarkets can be found within a 5-minute walk. The area offers a large variety of activities, including hiking and canyoning. The River Vero World Heritage by the Unesco thanks to its Cave Paintings is only 2 km away.
In Alquézar guests can visit the 9th century castle, restored as a Colegiale Church, within 500 m.
|Apt. 2 persons||75€/night|
|Apt. 3-4 persons||95€/night|
|Apt. 5-6 persons||105€/night|
- Price per night. VAT included
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Heating in all the rooms
- Open all year
- Pets not allowed
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Other places to visit:
- Ethnological Museum of Alquézar “Casa Fabián”.
- Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations… here are some examples :
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval.