Our two Houses in Buera are completely restored and only 5 KM drive from Alquezar medieval Village. Also Lecina is only 45 minutes’ drive away.
Our Houses offers air conditioning and heating. Each has 2 double bedrooms, a living room with TV and dining table, and 2 bathrooms. The house is perfect for 4 people up to 5 people using the extra bed.
All the houses feature elegant décor with classic furniture and warm colours. One of the apartments has sloping ceilings. Kitchens come with oven, hob, microwave and fridge
Services in Buera: 1 bar, 1 small shop and 1 restaurant can be found within a 1 minute walk.
The area offers a large variety of activities, including hiking and canyoning. The River Vero World Heritage by the Unesco thanks to its Cave Paintings is only 5 km away.
|Price per House and Night 4 people||110 €|
|Extra Bed for 5th person/night||15 €|
- VAT included
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- One extra person is charged 15€ per night in an extra bed.
- Heating in all the rooms
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- Open all year
- Pets allowed under request- charges may apply
- In the Village of Buera: Restaurant, Bar, small Grocery shop, Taxi
- Discounts for more than 3 nights holiday
- Fireplace in the Living Room (some wood will be provided)
- Services in Buera: Bar, Restaurant, Small Grocery shop, WIFI in the public Bar, Free Parking and Taxi
Number of Houses
Number of people
|Bed Linen and Towels||X|
|Pets allowed under request||X|
|Place for Bikes||X|
|Public Parking 5′ walk||X|
Activities all year
- Alquezar Medieval Village is only 5KM from Buera
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: rafting, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family activities
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Places of interest
- In Buera: Wonderful walk to Ermitage Santa María de Dulcis and San Juan small ermitage, Olive oil Mill from the XVI, Pozo de los Moros “ice well”, The forest of Olive Trees.
- In Alquezar: Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations… here are some examples :
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval- In Summer relax at the Salt Pools