This hostel is an old house from the 17th century rebuilt in 1992 in order to turn it into a small hotel with eight bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The rustic decoration is outstanding; wood and bricks of stone are found all around in the house, and also old-time furniture and pottery.
It has capacity for 18 people within 6 double rooms and 3 triple rooms (all of them with en-suite bathroom and bed linen. There is a large living room with board games and with the option to have a wine between a wide range of choices.
At the Hostel Restaurant you can enjoy from international meals cooked with local produce. If you wish, you can get breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant.
They offer half-board (breakfast and dinner). On Weekends and peak season, they also offer regional courses for lunchtime. Breakfasts are traditional and done with homemade products.
They help you out to get in contact with canyoning and hiking guides enterprises, canyoning equipment hiring enterprises, ornithological and cultural (cave paintings) guides in the River Vero Cultural Park.
51€ / night
70€ / night
77€ / night
115€ / night
107€ / night
166€ / night
- Price per room and night
- VAT included
- Picnic Lunc: 8,5€
- Prices per night and room.
- Pets admitted.
- Central Heating.
- Laundry service.
- Telephone and TV in common areas.
- WI-FI area.
Activities all year
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Places to Visit
- Lecina is located in “Guara Sierra and Canyons Natural Park”. It is a medieval villa that has been rebuilt because of its historical and natural heritage. Its millenary holm oak that is more than 30m. high is outstanding.
- and Monte Perdido National Park.
- Cave paintings declared UNESCO World Heritage(Abrigos de Barfaluy, Mallata, Arpan, Chimiachas etc..).
- Vero river and canyon in Sierra de Guara.
- Medieval villages of Alquezar and Ainsa.