The Hotel *** Bierge 1 is a Hotel situated in Bierge, Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, within the Sierra de Guara Natural Park, near Huesca in the Aragon region of northern Spain.
Enjoy the views of the mountains and green landscapes and breathe the fresh air while on holiday at this hotel.
Relax by the on-site swimming pool, and soak up the sun in the summer months. Take a dip to cool off, or to do some exercise. The swimming pool is set in gardens, where you can enjoy a stroll in the evening, or simply sit and admire the sunsets.
Hostería de Guara has its very own restaurant with Home Made food, where you can dine in style on the outdoor terrace in summer. Grab a snack in the cafe at lunch time before you head out to explore the countryside.
The Hotel has 14 rooms, most of them with terrasse, it belongs to Rusticae Hotels since 2001. 11 rooms are standard and 3 are Superior.
|Low Season||High Season||Special Season|
|Special Double room||95€||133€||101€||139€||106€||144€|
|Superior Double Room||125€||164€||130€||169€||136€||175€|
|Doble room single use||68€||87.50€||72€||91€||77€||96.75€|
- VAT included in Prices. Breakfast included
- Breakfast Extra bed : 8€
- HB: Coffee or Tea not included
- Prices per room and nights
- Picnic: 8,80€
- Low Season: From Sunday until Thrusday
- High Season: Easter, Weekens and Holidays
- Special Season: August and New year’s Eve
- Closed: Christmas and January
- All hotel rooms have sheets and towels.
- Daily Room service.
- Air conditioning and heating in each room.
- Garden and Swimming Pool in Summer
- Private parking (free)
- Free WIFI
- TV with Canal Plus in all rooms
- Bar and Restaurant
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception 24 hours not available
- Pets not allowed
- Bierge services: sport area, food shop, free parking, tourist office, taxi service, restaurants…
Number of rooms
|Total Capacity||Quality Levels|
|14||28+5 extra bed||
Ruralka y Rustikae
|Daily room service||X|
|Place for MTB/ Bikes||X|
|Acces to Kitchen||X|
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Horse Riding
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Places of interest
- Ermitages: San Fructuoso and San Pedro
- Olive Oil Museum and Oil Mill Almazara Ferrer
- Medieval Market second week of August
- 1st of May Local Holiday
Other places to visit:
- Alquezar and its wonderful Colegiata
- Food Bridges and Walkways in Alquezar
- Cave Paintings. UNESCO World Heritage- Canyon River Vero
- Natural Park of Guara: Canyons of Mascun in Rodellar