Surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, this Hotel Bierge 1 *** is situated within the Sierra de Guara National Park, near Huesca in the Aragon region of northern Spain.
Enjoy the views of the mountains and green landscapes and breathe the fresh air while on holiday at this hotel.
Relax by the on-site swimming pool, and soak up the sun in the summer months. Take a dip to cool off, or to do some exercise. The swimming pool is set in gardens, where you can enjoy a stroll in the evening, or simply sit and admire the sunsets.
Hostería de Guara has its very own restaurant, where you can dine in style on the outdoor terrace in summer. Grab a snack in the cafe at lunch time before you head out to explore the countryside.
The Hotel offers its clients two possible accommodations: the Hotel ***, in Rusticae since 2001 and a Hostel, which was the first establishment run by the family.
The Hotel Restaurant offers home cooking menus with products from the Somontano area.
The hotel has 14 rooms, of which 11 are standard rooms and 3 are superior doubles, all of them decorated with elements of wood and wrought iron. The rooms are air-conditioned, have a bathroom with a hairdryer, toiletries kit, TV with Canal Plus, piped music and telephone.
3 Superior Rooms:
2 rooms with terrace (with table and chairs) and bathroom with hydromassage shower/column and 1 room without terrace but with 3 large windows and with hydromassage bathtub in the bathroom. All rooms are with a double bed.
11 standard rooms:
-The hotel has 3 standard rooms with a terrace (with table and chairs). These rooms are doubles with two beds together type King-Size Bed. If necessary these beds can be separated
-8 standard rooms with exterior windows. 3 rooms are double and 5 rooms are doubles with two beds together type King-Size Bed. If necessary these beds can be separated
The Hotel has 5 extra beds and a maximum of 3 people can fit in each room.
|Low season||High season||Special season|
|Special double room/terrace||123,50€||172,40€||132,30€||187,50€||138,60€||193,80€|
|Double superior room||163,80€||178,70€||170,10€||225,30€||176,40€||231,60€|
|Individual double use||88,70€||291€||94,50€||122,35€||99,80€||127,40€|
|extra children bed||37€||62€||37€||62€||37€||62€|
- VAT included in the prices.
- The half board does not include the coffee consumed at dinner.
- All prices are per room and day.
- Picnic: €15
- Temp. Low: Sunday to Thursday except long weekends.
- Temp. High: weekends, bridges and Easter.
- Temp. Special: August and New Year’s Eve.
- Annual closing: Christmas and January.
- There is no 24 hour reception service.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All rooms have bed linen and towels.
- Breakfast is included in the price of the room.
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning and heating in all rooms.
- TV with Canal Plus in all rooms
- Cafeteria and lounge with fireplace
- Non-smoking Reading Room
- Outdoor garden with pool
- Meeting room.
- Outdoor parking
- Public services in the town of Bierge: grocery store, sports area, interpretation center of the Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Natural Park.
|Total number of rooms||Number of places||Quality badge|
|14||28+5 extra bed||
Ruralka y Rustikae
|TV with channel + in room||X|
|Sheets and towels||X|
|Do you allow animals?||X|
Activities all year
- Hiking through the network of trails in the Sierra de Guara Park.
- Descent of canyoning with the guide company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 possible routes in the Sierra de Guara, depending on whether they take place in summer or winter.
- Other adventure activities with the same company: Paintball, Climbing via Ferrata, Rafting, Horseback riding, Mutiaventura, stays for Families…
- Wine tasting from the Somontano denomination of origin and visit its impressive modernist wineries.
- In autumn-winter, hunting and gathering mushrooms is a very good alternative.
- Extensive catalog of activities for the Autumn and Winter months.
Places of interest
- Hermitage of San Fructuoso and Hermitage of San Pedro
- Oil Museum in the Ferrer Oil Mill
- Medieval Market the second week of August
- January Pig Slaughter
- Patron Saint Festivities on May 1
- Other places of interest:
– Alquezar is located 15KM from BIERGE- Visit the entire town of Alquézar. Magnificent Collegiate Church of Muslim origin, built at the beginning of the 9th century.
– When reserving an accommodation you are offered a comprehensive explanatory and photographic dossier of all the points of interest in the area so that you can visit them during your stay. Its location, how to get there, schedules, rates… and other observations are specified. Some examples:
– Río Vero Cultural Park: visits to cave paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and Fauna and Flora Interpretation Centers.
– Los Cañones y la Sierra de Guara Natural Park: Vero River viewpoint, Lecina spring, ancient holm oak, Villacantal bridge and Vero river power station, circuit along the Vero river footbridges, Basacol rafts, Bierge waterfall, valley from the Mascun river…