The Hotel Alquézar 01 is located in the center of the medieval village of Alquézar. This charming hotel has the typical architecture of the area and has respected as much as possible the smalll details.
The hotel has special double rooms, double rooms without terrace, double rooms with terrace, single rooms and family rooms. All of them have air-conditioning and satellite TV. Most of the rooms have an amazing view, you can see the Collegiate church and the huge canyon of the Río Vero.
The Hotel has swimming pool in Summer and SPA in Winter, also various common areas: a coffee shop / bar, a relaxing living room with fireplace, internet acces, a meeting room and a garden with swimming pool (summer). The breakfast is great: Mediterranean food and abundant.
- The hotel is closed from the 24th of December to the 25th of January.
- Pets are not allowed.
- This accommodation is recommended by the most important travel guides: Michelín, Routard, Trotamundos, el País, British Ferries…
- Tourist Quality Distinction.
|KIND OF ROOM||PRICE PER NIGHT|
|Double room without terrace||76,50€|
|Double room with terrace||94,50€|
|Double room without terrace single use||69,50€|
|Double room with terrace single use||86,50€|
|Triple room/ Special||120,5€/151,50€|
|Quadruple room/ Special||146,5€/176,5€|
|Special double room||126,50€|
All prices included breakfast, Value Added Tax and car park (number of places limited)
- All hotel rooms have sheets and towels.
- Daily hotel service.
- Air conditioning and heating in each room.
- Garden and Swimming Pool
- Private parking (according the order of occupation).
- Free WIFI.
- Alquézar services: bakery, sport area, swimming pool summer, food shop, souvenirs shop, playpen, pharmacy, automatic teller machine, free parking, tourist office, taxi service, restaurants…
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Other places to visit:
- Ethnological Museum of Alquézar “Casa Fabián”.
- Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations… here are some examples :
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval.