This homely hostel is placed in Bierge, a little village of the Prepyrenees in Huesca, and it is also at the doorway of Guara Mountains and Canyons Natural Park. The owners also run the Hotel that is just in front of it, This is why reception is carried out at the hotel and the restaurant is also placed there.
This hostel has 13 rooms (double, 3-bedded and 4-bedded), all of them with private bathroom, heating, and some of them with TV and air conditioning.
Common swimming pool, garden and terrace.
The Hostel Bierge was the first lodging run by the family, the same one that owns the hotel. The Hotel’s Restaurant offers homemade daily menus cooked with local produce.
This Hostal can also be rent as a whole house for groups and special occasions. In this case you can also make use of the kitchen, the big living room with chimney and the outdoor area that counts with a garden and a barbacue.
This Hostel has 13 bedrooms: three of them are double-bedded rooms, three are triple rooms, two are twin-bedded rooms and five are four-bedded rooms.
- Rooms 6-8-10-12 and 13. Four-bedded rooms with private bathroom, with facing-out windows ; bunk bed and two single beds.
Room 10 and 12 can even host six people in each as they have three foldable bunk beds.
- Rooms 3-9 and 11. Triple rooms with en-suite bathroom, with three single beds and facing-out window. Room 3 is on the attic and has a wooden roof.
- Rooms 5 and 7. Twin-bedded rooms with en-suite bathroom and facing-out window.
- Rooms 1-2-4: Rooms with double bed and en-suite bathroom. Rooms 2 and 4 are on the attic and have a wooden roof.
|4 beds Room||75,50€||147€|
|5 beds Room||89€||177€|
|6 beds Room||104€||209.50€|
- VAT included in Prices. Breakfast included
- HB: Coffee or Tea not included
- Prices per room and night
- Picnic: 8,80€
- Closed: Christmas and January
- All hotel rooms have sheets and towels.
- Daily Room service.
- Air conditioning and heating in each room.
- Garden and Swimming Pool in Summer
- Private parking (free)
- Free WIFI
- TV with Canal Plus in all rooms
- Bar and Restaurant
- Meeting Rooms
- Reception 24 hours not available
- Pets not allowed
- Bierge services: sport area, food shop, free parking, tourist office, taxi service, restaurants…
Number of rooms
|TV (only some rooms have TV)||X|
|Daily room service||X|
|Place for MTB/ Bikes||X|
|Acces to Kitchen||X|
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Horse Riding
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Places of interest
- Ermitages: San Fructuoso and San Pedro
- Olive Oil Museum and Oil Mill Almazara Ferrer
- Medieval Market second week of August
- 1st of May Local Holiday
Other places to visit:
- Alquezar and its wonderful Colegiata
- Food Bridges and Walkways in Alquezar
- Cave Paintings. UNESCO World Heritage- Canyon River Vero
- Natural Park of Guara: Canyons of Mascun in Rodellar