Hostal Adahuesca 1 is a rustic guest house set in Adahuesca, offering easy access to the Sierra de Guara mountains, ideal for Canyoning, hiking and cycling. The Guest house dated from the 30’s is one of the first Tourist Guest Houses in HUESCA and it features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.
The Rooms have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All 10 rooms have heating, TV and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms can have an extra bed for Children.
Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.
Alquezar is only 4 km from the property,
There is also a Shared terrace which offers great views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
Within the house there is a restaurant and bar which serves local cuisine which offers Breakfast, Lunches and Dinner
|4 people Room||88€|
|Lunch or Dinner||20,50€|
Prices are per day and Room
- Bed Linen and Towels included
- Heating in all the rooms
- Open all year
- Pets not allowed
- Daily Room Cleaning
- Certificate Touristic Quality
- Bar and Restaurant
- Internet- Free Wifi
- Visit Wine Celler D.O. Somontano- Local Production and Selling
- Olive Oil local Production and Selling
- Public Services in Adahuesca: Supermarket, Sports Shop, restaurants, sports area, Bar, Bakery, Swimming Pool
Number of rooms
|Total Capacity||open All year|
|Internet- WIFI acces||X|
|Bed Linen and Towels||X|
|Pets not allowed||X|
|Place for MTB or Bikes||X|
|Access to Kitchen||X|
Activities all Year
- Possibility of visit Alquézar and its surroundings through an orientation game. Fixed orientation path. To take at the tourism house.
- Nice hiking trail in the River Vero pedestrian walkway.
- Hiking through the path network of the Natural Park of the Sierra Guara
- Canyoning with the guides company “Vertientes Aventura”. There are more than 20 available marked paths in the Sierra de Guara, some are available throughout the year.
- Some other activities are available with the same company: paintball, vía ferrata, rafting, horse riding, multi adventures, family stay…
- Chance of visit caves and taste wine with Denomination of origin Somontano.
- In Autumn and in Winter, mushroom gathering is a good alternative.
- There are also a varied catalogue of activities in Autumn and in Winter at your disposal.
Place of Interest
- In Adahuesca: Treviño Ermitage
- Magnificent collegiate church wich was built in the 9th century by the moors.
- Audio guide visit of Alquézar at the tourist office.
- By reserving an accommodation, a wide explanatory file with pictures of all of the places to visit is given to you during your stay. The file includes the location of the places to visit, how to get there, the timetable, the rates and some other observations
- Cultural Park of the Río Vero: visits of rupestrian paintings (Arpán, Mallata, Barfaluy, Chimiachas…) and interpretation centers of the fauna and the flora.
- Natural Park of canyons and of the Sierra of Guara, panoramic viewpoint of the Rio Vero, spring of Lecina, a one thousand year old oak, bridge of Villacantal and powerhouse of the Río Vero, ponds of Basacol, waterfalls of Bierge and valley of Río Mascún…
- Salines of Naval.